Newsagents Assistance Fund
Created on Monday, 23 May 2016 01:49
Written by NANA
The Newsagents Assistance Fund assists eligible agents to update their NSW Lotteries retail image and fit-out to align with the NSW Lotteries Brand.
Newsagents Assistance Fund Guidelines:
- The Newsagents Assistance Fund is available to NSW Lotteries Agents that were active on 30 January 2015 (Eligible Agents)
- Payments will be made by direct deposit against NSW Lotteries outlet numbers for the Eligible Agents.
- One payment of up to $10,000 will be made per Eligible Agent
- The payment is not to exceed the cost of the fit-out as required by NSW Lotteries
- Payment will be processed upon receipt of the following documentsPayment will be processed by the Office of the NSW Small Business Commissioner within 14 days of receiving a valid Receipt and Audit Certificate
- Receipt of the application form Online application form or PDF application form
- Copy of an invoice for fit-out including proof of payment/part payment to a NSW Lotteries approved shopfitter
- Audit signoff page showing NSW Lotteries acceptance of fit-out works
Copies of the PDF application form and supporting documents can be posted to GPO Box 5477, Sydney NSW 2001.
Only Small Business to Sell Lotteries Under Canberra Liberals Plan
Created on Wednesday, 16 September 2015 00:50
Written by NANA
Today Shadow Minister for Small Business Andrew Wall will present a bill in the legislative assembly designed to ensure Small Businesses in the ACT retain the ability to sell and promote Lottery Products.
The legislation prevents the sale of lottery products in petrol stations and full line supermarkets in the ACT.
Click here to read the full media release.