NANA has been representing the best interests of Newsagents since 1891. With a united approach we are able to negotiate the best deals for Newsagents all over NSW and the ACT.
What's in it for you?
- Representation to newspapers/magazines suppliers/publishers and distributors
- Lobbying Federal, NSW and ACT Governments and Parliaments
- Representation to Tatts/NSW Lotteries
- Regular Industry Updates
- Industrial Relations awards pay conditions advice and assistance
- OH&S advice and assistance
- Annual NSW and ACT Awards for Excellence
- State wide roadshows/regional meetings
- Developing successful future business models
Membership to NANA also entitles you to a range of benefits including;
- Competitive insurance policies and loss management
- BP & Caltex fuel management
- Business financing
- Banking and EFTPOS products and services
- Newsagency sales and brokerage services
- Fleet/Vehicle/equipment purchase discounts
- Industry business mentors
- Retail leasing negotiation, lease advice and assistance
- Recognised retail training courses and education programs
- Retail strategy and business advice
By being a Member of NANA, you associate your Newsagency with a professional body and must adhere to NANA's Code of Professional Conduct.
Thinking of becoming a Member click here.